AFV Vertical, Axial Flow Wet Pit Pump
Flood Control, Water Treatment, Shipping, Ground Water Development and Irrigation, Cooling Water (power), Dewatering and Water Supply (mining), Agriculture
Mining, Water Resources, Power Generation, General Industries
- A three- or four-vane Axial Flow Propeller is hydraulically balanced through the use ofpressure equalizing balance hole in conjunction with a top propeller hub wear ring that allows for reduced axial down thrust.
- To ensure easy assembly, the outer flanged columns are bolted together using through bolts. All parts are equipped with centering fits to maintain alignment.
- The entrance to the impeller is a smooth waterway that is provided by a flared suction bell. It also includes integral splitters to reduce entrance losses and inlet swirl.
- A stator case with integral diffuser vanes can be constructed as a single-piece casting or a fabrication.
- A discharge elbow can be installed either above or below ground and at any outlet orientation.
- A seal chamber accepts either a packing or a mechanical seal to suit any service requirements.
- Flows to 181 700 m3/h (800 000 gpm)
- Heads to 11 m (35 ft)
- Speeds to 1770 rpm
- Sizes 200 mm (8 in) to 3.1 m (123 in)
- Settings to 8 m (25 ft)